Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Florida's Recruiting Scene was Generational

I hate to keep pining the tail on the Ghoul of the Cocktail Party, but, it is not Halloween, it is not Jacksonville and you'd have Spring Break Conditions Everyday. What is everyday is Florida's Recruiting Scene was Generational and you'd have to be stuck with Dan Mullen and that is a fiery red mess from the word go.

Mississippi State is the Alburnett of Major College Football and it would drive me nuts they didn't do 1 Thing in nearly snooking Tennessee in 1998 or be #1 from Unranked in 2014. It is not about them, but, it is about the decline of the Gators making territory raids easier.

I'd want to see the Gators win big and I would stake my hard earned reservations, time and money for them if the chance arose. They have not been Undefeated End to End or Worse, not have anyone other than a Quarterback win the Heisman. I don't know if they'd lose to Bethune-Cookman in state as much as UCF, but, that is a real concern if UCF is driving all these team of rivals as a Lincolnian Oak in a State that has no Lincoln Oaks.

I'd not feel happy that a lucky ball has made the Gators Year. I doubt when Missouri, Kentucky or Vanderbilt get it together, it would chip the Gators methodology like Oklahoma was chipped by anyone.

It is not the SEC being recruiting dominant, but, it would mean a lot to see things develop in a sense where Texas would go Undefeated in Texas, to shorten the deep road to these elite programs and I would have expected Paul Rhoads be the Head Arizona Zookeeper in Tucson and Not Kevin Sumlin. If it was Ankeny Community, like Wieben and my Other Classmate, 8 Plays would have turned out as Arizona as Conference Champions.

Arizona should had looked at Paul Rhoads be Head Coach in the Same Matter Florida made Dan McCarney a Head Coach again. There aren't enough Brain Cells to pick apart why these programs are collapsing that where or are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...