Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Why not behave like St. Louis was Worth the Nielsen Ratings

I feel like what the Bermuda Triangle of Fox Sports has done us is a Ticket Run, for one reason or another. I feel like the Emperors of the High Desert would need Publishing, amid other things, to even have St. Louis be worth the Nielsen Ratings.

If St. Louis had Top Fuelers worked on the Gateway Oval Garage Area, my lucidest dreams would have came back to life. The obvious hawkishness is we'd have to get laser focused on the dial, nothing more nothing less.

Everyone in the City of St. Louis would know where they'd be when Josef Newgarden snooked a Championship in 2017. I'd feel like, too, everyone in the City of St. Louis should bug out about Stevie Fast Jackson vs. Greg Anderson like that's my house.

I don't need to bug out about losing or nearly losing Robert Hight. It actually bugs me that you couldn't even draw a good arc of Male Teachers or Even the Bad Bar with St. Louis like you'd draw Indianapolis or the Western Swing. There ain't nobody younger, safe to say, that shares my interest in leaving enough interest in the Gateway City and the Other 5 Fall Finals.

We don't have tentpoles, we don't have Gloria and heaven help me if we had nothing to offer, even if we had nothing to offer. Kids learn out of School as well and you don't want them to run circles around you like they 9.

Why not behave like St. Louis was Worth the Nielsen Rating? For as much as the Sesame Street Outlaws would be met with Arrest Warrants for Bristol, they'd be circling Matt Hagan and all these other No Shortcut Characters Pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...