Thursday, January 16, 2020

I'd rather'd have a Merry MOJO State Championship Christmas Next Christmas!

I feel up here in Eastern Iowa, the news is unbearable, and for as much as I'd want to wish the Presidential Candidates Away, the reality is much, much bleaker after the Presidential Candidates leave town.

Okay, I am focused like a Laser Cat about wanting to see Permian's 7th State Championship Flag next December 19th have noise akin to the Last Time Janis Joplin took more than a little crowd in Texas, and I feel like Galena Park North Shore is not focused.

I know Galena Park part of Texas's Gambling Capital in Sports, in Baytown's Back Yard. This is not all about a Merry MOJO State Championship Christmas Next Christmas, but it is, for the first time since we had the Soviet Union, believe it or not, I'd want to see Permian win their 7th State Championship Flag.

I'm getting spiritual here, as I'd sense the December 5th and the Better than the Royal Order Massillon 25th State Championship and their 900th "Mama Mia" of a Win on August 28th! East St. Louis Flyers Football will hit the road to Red Grange's Field at Illinois for Title X and the Earning of the "Ironhead" Years after 40-0 Life in the 1980s on the day after Thanksgiving.

I hope and I pray I am not wrong. I'd rather the UIL do some of the usual Bread and Butter Districts again like the Little Southwest Conference in Orchestra and the All Dallas Districts to make up the City Championship in truth.

I would at least think it would be plausible if A Million People showed up because Permian played in the State Championship and 500,000 of those People where there just for Permian. You don't have 500,000 People in Permian's Feeder Line in Ector County ISD, and Hotels and Bars would be overflowing like the Oklahoma Game was on.

I know this going from one end of the year to the other, but, I really would like to see a Vision Quest, Real Crowds like AT and T Stadium Snatched the US Attendance Record, or more appropriately, the Texas Motorplex or Texas Motor Speedway, and they'd lose their mind between MOJO and No-MOJO like it was myth or legend, but it was not myth or legend, and it doesn't feel the same with Midland Lee or anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...