Saturday, January 18, 2020

The difference between a Million and a Billion Sales Album is Quality VIdeo Edits

I am not talking about anything new, and that includes anything that has already been discussed. I would say the Difference Between a Million and a Billion Sales Album is Quality Video Edits. To be fair, it is 2020 and no Original Non Best of Album has beat Michael Jackson's "Thriller" Yet.

To me, I would have taken Video or Quality Video Edits very seriously. Even though we inundated with more Video than all of M*A*S*H* Lore and that a generation, but, I feel that we'd have to rebuild the Virtual Car.

What is rude and dirty is I hate seeing quantity like Gucci Mane and Meek Mill, but, we get stuck with the that for the non sense and I'd don't see enough quality like I feel 50 Cent or J. Cole 1st Album.

I feel what I'd sense is the Whole Package has to be done correctly like Ne-Yo was the last In Season TRL and 106. It means jack the current state of mind, like Antonio Brown has the nerve worse than R. Kelly and Kurt Cobain to stay on, and Janis Joplin and Jimi Hendrix would have seen more than a few Crippling Injuries to Quality Work.

Quality Video Edits would extend a Great Music Career and it is rude to me that for every cat that cooks my Baby Back Ribs, in all seriousness, thinks they'd write my hits, which they do, but them shoes feel all like a Post- "Boys of Fall" Kenny Chesney. It is not the same family even though you'd have the same Penn State from Bottom to Top, but, Quality reversed for the Worse.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...