Thursday, January 30, 2020

We'd Need Consensus All American Content of Character

The good thing with any and all of my fans, is I would go about staying consistent. If it was not one thing, it is a handful of things coming out of that storyline or that same storyline. We'd need Consensus All American Content of Character, even if you where not a US National by Birth.

I feel like I am inflamed on Content of Character because for starters, my City is On Fire, and a stronger Kennedy High School Administration would have been nothing and I mean nothing less than the on fire, even if it is to the local and national media. This is not 3 after 3 En Fuego! This is different.

I don't think I'd want someone else who is for the lack of a better word, unemployed, like Zach Evans is. Unemployed as in Graduating High School Early, Unemployed as in having to go from One Corner of Texas (Arlington) back to a different corner of Texas (Baytown) in Shame instead of playing in the Texas State Championship Game that wound up both Dallas and Houston and I would have said Ennis and Baytown, but, this is not Drag Racing and it is not KDFW!

What doesn't hold water is someone will not stick until Mother's Day 2024 just over this kid. He could in hindsight "hold out" as unemployed until May and pull the Grant in Aid and pretend he is Baker Mayfield, but, he'd be the only Unemployed Hold Out in History.

Even though he is a Galena Park North Shore Alumni, but, I am being blunt with the fact his Unemployment raises hackles in Higher Learning. I would have to know if someone was going to cover their butt in training for the NFL Draft and that would eventually be outlawed for the College Football Playoff Expansion.

Training is a privilege, not a right. The USOC and The IOC lets you know that! I do not want to even dare going down the road "Where's the Money" or "Where's the Money Coming From?" and you'd not even dare give a clear answer like history was not already changed before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...