Wednesday, January 8, 2020

National Championship of College Football XXI Nuggets

1. I will bring you my Division 100 after I pronounce my 2020 Commissioners Classic, Bonus Games, and Postseason Slate.

2. If Cincinnati or another in State Ohio Program Upset Ohio State Full Game, the ramifications would pass through the Countryside.

3. I would not get a Clemson vs. Georgia West of the Mississippi First Friday, which that would be legendary even if it was not First Friday, let alone Labor Day, a First Friday would be legendary enough.

4. We would miss the Miami (OH) vs. Cincinnati Rivalry Final 4 Matchup this year...

5. But, in return,we'd still be burning Hex Candles for Oregon against Ohio State, Oregon against Boise State and Minnesota against Notre Dame.

6. We'd be getting Miami (OH) vs. Oregon instead. (My projected Rose Bowl)

7. I am still going for that 20th Overtime.

8. Science would not be kind to that many overtimes.

9. I still can't get why Baylor has 1 More All Time Retirement than Florida, and Mississippi State is the Alburnett of Major College Football.

10. We'd still have for active Winning Streaks: Tulane 9, Rice 4, and Kansas 4.

11. Iowa State still is the All Time Leader at 12 Wins in a Row and

12. The Hex Streak is not broken open (Alabama, Notre Dame and Florida State at 7).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...