Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Pro Football Crisis Management Unit

I feel like Professional Football should have a Crisis Management Unit that is not as wafer thin as "The Talk". I feel there is not enough, namely, if it is late in the Season, giving players who are 4th or 5th Year on their CFL Contracts a call to actually play and be in uniform.

I feel the biggest eliminator would be having gimmick tryouts and hires. When I mean Gimmicks, it includes Antonio Brown's Last Attempt at an NFL Uniform, Beast Mode haphazardly collecting Money, and Terence Newman getting called down in the Playoffs.

For one, the NFL is not a Pit Stop. Luke Kuechly retiring the way he did is only going to leave Star-Crossed Holes in the Football Panthers Defense. I don't want more unbelievable and I find no joy in just working the system for science.

First and last, I know there is a lot of awkward, and to make it worse, they'd know ball, but I don't see Antonio Brown the Lawyer. I don't see Antonio Brown trying out just to try out and worse, he has everything to do with everyone else's early retirements.

Just because New England was done before the day they later changed sports in 2002 (The 1st Day, Snatching a Bye from Oakland), does not make it any better. I feel it is a Showdown between winning at all costs and being apatheic. It is not fun and it shouldn't be an Iowa Lottery of Riches to embarassment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...