Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Would Replacing Coleman Coliseum be the Mission?

I feel like the spiritual joke, and it has grown out of hand in Tuscaloosa, is the need to replace Coleman Coliseum. Of the 1966 SEC 10, that and Stegman in Athens are the most ripe for replacements in the future.

I feel the real issue is Alabama has never been a Clubby Program. I feel what is on this guilt trip, would be having the most Un-Southern thing in the Union: Actually build a Domed Stadium. I doubt that would necessarily happen without having to thump the Olympic Stadium Movement with Bryant-Denny and disability rights advocates do not want to be built higher.

I would say before Alabama would try to yell "Hockeytown!" and say something that is seasons away from their future,  I would implore every Auburn and Tennessee Confrontation in Birmingham. Other than the 2nd being protected as the 1 in the Annual SEC Cross Division, I would feel like every time under Malzahn, Auburn has to have the nerve to pull a prayer either to win their way into the Rose Bowl or SEC Championship.

The public has no interest in being storied to death. If we tore down and rebuilt Coleman as a Hockey Valley Ranch and we motioned a Legit Multi Purpose Arena in Tuscaloosa, we'd have Tuscaloosa vs. Huntsville for the Southern Hockey Championship like our donations need to make over a Southern Minnesota as a Legit Top 25 rather than a legit cacophony like Minnesota trying and succeeding at being a Northland Cedar Rapids, and they'd be a hair from the Big Ten and Upsetting Florida, and instead, upset Auburn for their Biggest Non-Championship Day since before Music Videos, and they get stuck in the mud with having Gable "I'm Still Undisciplined and 10 Times Worse than Ever" Steveson like I wouldn't want my Other School Rivals influencing kids, and they still do that for worse at School.

10 Times Worse is not a belief I want to get married to, and it more fun if Northern Iowa took NCAA Gold and Sparty got their NCAA Lid found out. I'd swear even having a more modern Staples Center in Dixie would be a Welcome Gift from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...