Monday, January 13, 2020

Why Not a Nitro Motor with a Turbocharger?

I feel like this has to be controversial on so many different levels, especially if how Formula 1 People still hate the World of KERS and having to think of a different version of a Hybrid Motor. I feel that I would kick around a Nitro Turbocharger like the future was full blast ahead.

The only problem is such a motor would take more than 40 Rounds to resolve and if you had to run the fuel, you'd cancel out the Turbo. If you ran the Turbo, you'd cancel out the Nitro. There would be plenty of problems, especially if the Top Fuel and Funny Cars are big on their own right.

It would circuit varying territories, and not all of them good. Would doing a Hemi Healy 10 Times Worse be the image? I am not an engineer, and I'd want to develop real engineers as opposed to sending them to School.

We've sent them to School left and right, and we haven't got them the reasons. I feel that we'd merge the Infamous Phone Booth and the Rival Peak, which both started at Indianapolis. Except, we'd have to build them all new.

I'd think if we did it all wrong, we'd be having the Delta Wing. I don't want a Clone High of the Infamous Delta Wing, and Dallara has only stuck year after year of Shipping Bills. The vagaries of a Normally Aspirated Engine wipes clean the Sox and Martin energy, and I don't think we'd want another Pikachu in a Buick V6.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...