Monday, January 27, 2020

Kobe's Work Ethic would be Remembered, but, his Character is another Story

I feel like I don't want to bash Kobe Bryant, even in passing, but, I won't make a Senna Turn because he is not here. Instead, his Work Ethic will be remembered, but, I do not love his character.

When I mean character, it means not just Generational and Gender Lines. Character is having to play to everyone instead of being a Wilbur or Worse in my family lore. In my almost 35 Years on this Planet, Character has been a flesh in my ethics.

Character like John Wooden or Dean Smith. Not Characters.

Again, there is nothing good in losing anyone. Especially if that anyone is 50-50.

Especially, if Character, again changed the whole scene around the 1988 Charlotte Hornets and that would have made them stay in Charlotte and made New Orleans and Oklahoma later try to pass Expansion Papers. Charlotte has had plenty of stars, and again, in their 30 Plus Years of being a Professional Sports City, they have been star crossed more than they like to.

Characters would take advantage of the Boot Camp better than a Shakey's. This is not anything new, by the way. Characters would not "Threat-Bluff" their way to their team like the old "Bombs Away" throw we did in Elementary and Middle School before School changed irreparably.

Characters do not make me want to bank my Hotel, Reservations and Tickets to DePaul or St. Johns. I would feel that explicit permission from the Southern California Women's Community would be needed to even temporarily reissue the 8 and the 24.

You'd be hard pressed to find a 25 in Illinois or 40 in Iowa's Program. This is not about opening the Number Table later, because that is a different post, instead, this is all about character of a character like we don't need more all time excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...