Saturday, January 25, 2020

2020 National Championship of College Football Commissioner's Classic Slate

The first thing I will be airing out in my 2020 National Championship of College Football Proceedings is my Commissioner's Classic Slate.

Week 1

August 10th

Missouri @ Oklahoma

I insist on this being the 1st Game of The Commissioners Classic in Response to Missouri State playing Jeopardy with Division I. I know Missouri and Oklahoma are not slated in 2020, but, I'd have to set Missouri winning at Oklahoma right.

East Carolina @ Notre Dame

If East Carolina played at Notre Dame Stadium, that would be by far the most people East Carolina would have watch their Game in History.

August 11th

LSU @ Michigan

This would be a Historic 1st Meeting in Analog, and I don't know if Harbaugh's Big Game Hex would be resolved off the top with the Analog Defending Champions.

Clemson @ Alabama

I would stick the 1st On Campus Clemson vs. Alabama since 1975 to satisfy the Rivalry.

Ohio State @ Hawaii

I couldn't have Ohio State host Hawaii and I'd want to make it a Best of 3 (Hawaii 12-17-19, Cincinnati 1-1-20 and Hawaii 8-11-20) for Ohio State and Hawaii would have back to back Ohio State Games in Some Pregnancies.

8-12-20

Colorado @ McGill (Montreal)

This one is one of my personal favorites because Denver's Chief Winter Olympic Rival would be Montreal and that would make different Buffaloes across the World

Stanford @ NC Central

I could make it easy and say Duke, but, no, I'd want to see the Bull City's Flag in NC Central, who is the Worst Division I Athletic Department, Upset Stanford.

North Dakota State @ Morningside (IA)

This would be the Schools First Meeting in 19 Years and it would be a Dandy

Tennessee @ Indiana

1st Meeting in 193 Days

Ole Miss @ Jackson State

N. Central (IL) @ SMU

August 13th

"Texas Texas A and M Day"

Texas A and M @ Texas

August 14th

Battle of the Broadcast

Oxford U. @ Simon Fraser

August 15th

UNLV @ Yonsei U.

Week 2

August 17th
The Historic 1st Meeting Between Grambling and Notre Dame

Grambling @ Notre Dame

"BIG NEVER"

Georgia @ Oklahoma

East Carolina @ UCLA

August 18th

Ohio State @ Fresno State

Clemson @ Washington

8-19

Indiana @ Kentucky

S. Carolina @ Morningside (IA)

Jackson State @ SMU

LSU @ San Jose State

8-20

Texas @ Northern Iowa

Florida @ North Dakota State

8-21

Michigan vs. Arkansas @ Little Rock

8-22

Miami (FL) @ Cornell College

Wisconsin @ New Mexico

Florida State @ Oregon

Remark 1st Eugene Trek for FSU

My home town would have gone bananas for Miami (FL) coming to town, even if it was in fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...