Friday, January 10, 2020

Okay, Professionalism, Hall of Fame Speeches, Private Jets, Good National Sponsors and Diplomas Still Matter

I feel like I am seeing the opposite of Hold My Beer Attention Grabs because Long Term Vision is a Gift and a Curse. It is like having to nose past someone at Daycare, and my Daycare Classmates have kids at Daycare, and all they really want is Mom and Dad.

I'd sense Memphis equalized their Conference Gold by nosing past UCF and having No Discipline, Mississippi trying to bring back that 2013-2014 Energy Long Term, and I don't think Coach Bellamy would be giving Wedding Planning Advice like Mr. Leach. If Jackson State came to my House, literally, I would love them for it if they weren't the people on TV.

I know that they are trying to neck past the King and Coach O, who's Uncomfortably Relatable like Hank Hill. Whatever it is, I'd like Jackson State to at least host someone big because it would be fun.

I am thinking I want Professionalism badly because I am not good with anyone. Roy Williams said he couldn't handle an ungifted program like he the North Carolina Talented and Gifted like it was a National Honor Society Post-Grad School. I don't see the right people at the Hall of Fame Speeches, because I don't see no King, I don't see Briles jaunt over Broyles Territory and I'd want to be closer to the truth, even if I was top of the World.

Private Jets are not up for grabs. They only fun if your adjusted and they only fun if you don't smoke your way to some of my Aunts health problems, or your Juice would get drained by the feds. If Mr. Ferentz had Mississippi like Texas, and that how Recruiting Opened Up in the 1st Place, we'd have a Diploma vs. Unemployment or the Arena Football League.

Good National Sponsors handle their books. If it is Mrs. Trista's Beauty Shop and all the Mom's Kids want Mrs. Trista's Car in Die Cast Form, that would be sweeter than a Thorn River Valley. Sweetness would not be closer to Bobby Isaac than Jeremy Mayfield, even though everyone Dad and Uncle would run from both.

Diplomas are the great equalizer. Not Golden Goals, not "Your" Hero not winning the Toughest Track, none of that. I feel like Moms like to see Kids Heroes not get Women religiously. I can't take that because I've lived that more than once.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...