Monday, January 20, 2020

Would Playing Star Trek Be Our Mission?

I feel like the current is so blatantly affronted, playing Star Trek would be our educational mission. I'd never tell anyone to "Just Play Sports" because letting too many problem people change our future is not called for.

Our Social Service people have problems and then some in our market, and I doubt a lot of those problem people would be manageable if Oklahoma lost to Mt. St. Joseph at Mt. St. Joseph on National Network TV. I hate to just keep welding the Wheels on the Bus, when I have 0 Welding Experience, and even the Fugees's Boot Camp wouldn't do me any favors.

I wouldn't want any problem solving be CNN or a Book, because CNN real strength was World World News. I feel like we too scattered like New York City to have a NCAA Club like a UN Club or a Brickyard Battalion like it was Boot Camp.

Instead, we get Student Sections, and I feel like I'd have to be with the Giants to Breathe. I don't think just playing to play until we can't change back resolves things, or us having to be so messed up in the Winter we'd motion our third of the state to Florida, Texas Power or Hawaii just to literally have nobody at home solves a thing.

To be frank, the erraticness is seeming to be normal and I don't think it is okay. It bug me that Atlantic City don't got safety, they messed up Miss America, they don't have the Arena Football League and I would act as if it was the 1975 Superdome from Marion. I would jump up and down for a Replacement Wall Stadium and Englishtown like you can't fake the good things, and the bad thing is if you have a Labor Days worth of Junk Food, we'd still be Hungry and not have any money.

Playing our way into Paychecks is not ideal. It would be the earth equal of going from Quarter Midgets and Go Karts to Indy Car or Winston Cup in one sweep. It would be having to learn on the job like test sessions where not enough and it was all seesaw.

You couldn't fix me if they threw figures and benefits at me like I wasn't ever that. We wouldn't rock the benefits with a Public School Kid, because there is reason they have Mom, Dad, Aunt, Uncle, Brothers and Sisters.

The only good thing about an excess weld is we'd have more of a ride and I wouldn't be making a 6 Year Old Break for Lionheart's Back to Back that should have happened and 1 Great Year becomes 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...