Friday, January 17, 2020

What if BOTH the NHL All Star Game and Super Bowl LIV (LIVE) was in St. Louis?

I feel like if it was not for the Crooked and Pretentious Smiles of Stan Kroenke and Roger Goodell, I would have loved seeing 2 out of the 3 or better yet, all 3 Winter Majors make it to the Gateway City in the NHL All Star Game, which I insisted on a Real Game, the Super Bowl LIV (LIVE) had we made it a point to keep the Gateway Rams in St. Louis for its 25th and we would have had a Team to Honor, and that would have spurred the NBA All Star Game in the Gateway City.

I don't see any joy in New England falling off on the Midnight Ride of Belicheck's Too Short Stint with the New York Jets. The Blues are riding the Gloria of the Least Likely or Potentially Least Likely Back to Back in Stanley Cup Lore. That is not faint phrase.

I'd feel like they couldn't deny the Gateway Rams forever. I always look at it like J. Cole's Song "Crooked Smile" like I didn't have enough What Ifs in my life! I couldn't deny they where the Greatest Show on Planet Turf and I always wondered had the U not been a Single in their Roll, or Texas Power not been a Single in their Roll or the Relentless Pursuit of Excellence didn't bankrupt the Battleship Steamwheeler after Player Comp.

The bitterness that I would have felt had we kept the Gateway Rams in St. Louis is San Diego would have had the Chargers, even if it was in name only, even if the "Death Trap" dba Jack Murphy didn't trap USC, and Los Angeles would have been in line before the Raiders or an apathetic dance party or swearing up and down it was SKOL! West.

It would have changed who was the head of the Gateway Rams and I feel like I'd will NFL Expansion off the Boat if the 2020 XFL busts and it would be about who's in line more than nothing before this World gets out of control.

I am not just Throwing Copper because these are real feelings from a Fan who'd not realize his heroes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...