Wednesday, January 22, 2020

A Whole Lotta' Women's Justice

I feel like every athlete or entertainer that has a Negative History would have a whole lot of problems with Women. I feel like Antonio Brown's Rap Sheet, no pun intended, is so extensive it is causing the NFL to stick their neck out for Employee Assistant Program for the 1st Time Since the Early 1980's.

I feel that as a Man, I don't see the Road to J. Cole album or wanting 50 Cent on my Christmas List the Christmas I turned 18. I don't. I don't see Tara's and Monica's you don't dare mess with and you'd at least be prepared like you where a Boy or Girl Scout working hard for your 12 Weeks of Super Awesome.

If we was real about paving the road to Tool Time again, which there is us Pavers who are more interested in that than Survivor, Bachelor and Big Brother. I feel as if you could sing "Senorita" to the Poor Spanish Teacher to croon her off her feet better than Frank Sinatra, or think like your a Giant Teddy Bear. But in reality, Women and Girls do not like being swooned, they cannot stand for being jilted, and it is easier to support a Program not in the trash!

Girls do not like Phones and Pampers being their only expectations! I feel like even though I am not the Husband, not the Father, not the Boyfriend, and not even getting Dates, but, you don't think of playing 50 Cent on Guitar to a Lady at the Coffee Shop, because that would live on forever for bad!

Girls and their Dollies do not and will not condone guys that couldn't be accountable to their job, their money, their aunt and their Daycare Staff when Mommy couldn't always be a Baywatch! I know it would be fun to think of your Classmate's Sister to Chug Beers With, but, we more diverse than the Bad Bar.

We more diverse than the Bad Bar, but, we ain't got money to explore with. We ain't all Outdoorsmen or Outdoorswomen, but, we want to explore what we want to explore, too, within reason!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...