Monday, January 20, 2020

Why Not the Seattle Supersonics Movement?

I feel like for as much as I have been diving into quantity all Winter like we'd need a Better Way Out, why not the Seattle Supersonics Movement? If we had such a movement, it would be like having these Stockholder Votes, except it would change Basketball and Olympic Sports Forever.

I want to see such a movement because Seattle Slew's Last Descendant is Home in my Boyhood Lisbon. I am not wanting to see Home drug further, warts, anger, and all, but, I want to see a Seattle Supersonics Movement largely because it would deter using King County and Seattle as a Bargaining Chip.

It would have the first and the last word on NBA Expansion. I'd really, really would want to see the Supersonics be a Professional Sports Equal to an Athletic Department, and I'd like to see Sue Bird be fit as a Seattle Supersonic versus a Seattle Storm. Other than Force 9 having to save the Storm from being Oklahoma City's with the Thunder and Sue Bird was adamant about not being a Thunder or part of the Oklahoma City Community like she is a Pillar, a Beacon, and a Pedestal in the Seattle Community.

Shawn Kemp would refuse the Airline Tickets to Will Rogers World Airport if the Thunder tried to honor him. This is not here or not there, but, I feel guilty Political Activation is whaling Political Activism and we'd have to decide who we are.

I would feel like for the next wave of NBA Expansion, I would want the Spirits of St. Louis being the 32nd. This wouldn't necessarily be a true expansion as much as a Revival Movement and we'd need something healthy. We can't be Students Forever and turned away the instant we are Alumni or Worse than That, Drop Out for Either our Family or No Good Reason!

It has not been enough to call it a Single. Gary Bettman has had Expansion forced down on him more than true expansion, and had I had it my way, Seattle would have been in the Standings Right Now. I feel as a Seattle Fan in general, not even in Sports or Entertainment, I'd feel the long term plan is to revive the Kingdome and that would be anywhere between 2024-2049.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...