Thursday, January 30, 2020

For the Sake of My Reservations, Sell the Garden, Mr. Dolan!

I feel like James Dolan really is some careless stuff with letting Oklahoma get more Free Agents and Draft Picks last Summer and it is showing! I ain't even funny about wanting to see him sell the Garden, because I'd want to wedge my Knicks or St. John's Reservations big time.

To be frank,  this so boffo that the Knicks would win the Iowa Lottery. I'd want a New Garden so bad to sell New York City out like the Mystery Man in the Indy Car Scene. If I wasn't already on my tangent, and it is 9:15 in Marion, I'd rather'd see the Big East fold into the Records before Boise State make their moves.

I would say, for as savage as the Mavericks Trade was, it was only made worse by the grandstanding and the Cavalier Attitude of Mr. Dolan and his staff. You rude for having to ride other people's stars, even in passing, and it is rude, not seeing a thump in New York City Basketball.

It trash to be 7 Games out of 8th and I doubt I'd see them make 8. People are seeing through the non-moves and City Hoops is in a Trash Bin rather than making my reservations. If there was competency, I would be making my Ticket Order and Hotel Reservations!

It is a waste to think what solutions we'd have still won't make the Knicks! I don't see nothing other than bragging, and that gets old to Women. The Liberty have not worked in their Flagship Home in a Smokin' Hot Minute.

I am smokin' that we are not in the Witness Protection Program and I am smokin' like if there was a Legal Smoking Section everywhere that the Knicks would not stop a 70 Winner from Happening. I don't think people are happy losing to NBA Lightweights for no apparent effort or reason at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...