Friday, January 24, 2020

Replacement Downs: It should be Time to Consider a Replacement Hawkeye Downs

I feel like what is unsettling is I don't see enough Gateways like St. Louis in wanting to see a Replacement Hawkeye Downs and Regional Fairground. I feel that we are getting nudged in that territory, and not out of choice.

I doubt most fans would be happy with a Replacement Grounds, but, I would feel like a Phoenix Grounds would lend safety and security. I feel like there is no real joy in having to be the only one in Eastern Iowa who has aired openly and loudly the need for such a venue.

It doesn't get easier, and I feel like it can't all be Racing. This would be a delicate subject because it would have to plan for an area that is not overcrowded.

I've even dedicated posts if Sim Racing would be interested in Hawkeye Downs. The problem is we'd have to dedicate things to people that are here and not always expect a Senna Turn when they are gone.

Untapped Potential is a very overused phrase, but, it would fit just right. We don't have as many people working here, and I would not want to tie up for War and for Fun, because one orbit ties up the other orbits, but that would be just right.

Hawkeye Downs is not falling apart. But, I'd rather would have a Venue that would make it easier to beat the Grateful Dead's 1977 Englishtown US Concert Record and I'd rather have a Safe Racing Venue that would host everything that comes to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...