Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Some of those Dirty Birds May Never Play as Kansas Jayhawks Ever Again!

I feel like in response to last night's Basketbrawl, some of those Dirty Birds who insinuated the brawl against Kansas State may never play as Kansas Jayhawks ever again! This is not Flu Sick or Having the Uncomfortable 8 AM Phone Call or whatever time you have to call work or school about being sick, but, this is a New Liver Sick around Kansas Jayhawks Basketball.

I have condemned Bill Self for being unethical around my Circle of Friends, mind you, and I have stood on the gas for his chronic Postseason Collapses and Falloffs. I feel Mr. Self has nothing less than borrowed time with the keys to the car and that is with the kids he brought to school.

This is not about my Friends, this is not about Rachel's Baby, this is not about all that! This is about Kansas actually acting more focused than Iowa, not being a Glorified AAU Program! If I was a History Guy, I would have bugged out about Lizzo playing the Montreal Forum!

This is not a good image, and it is less good when you lose to Baylor for the 1st Time at School the Same Day as North Carolina lost to Clemson for the 1st Time at School, too! Granted, it is half the US of A, and everyone with a right mind says their school is special.

Everyone with a right mind says their babies are special. I want to see the Kansas where the Letterman would stride across Campus with pride. Pride being good to Kids and good to Girls, and good to Generation X's Girls, which get less than nothing than some Dads!

No one with their right mind would want to see their babies or school get stuck with New Liver Illness! This buries in sensation losing Morgan Wooten, the National Dean of Basketball Coaches and we suppressed to find another. Nobody, and I mean nobody wants to see the wave of Problem Athletes coming down, trying to keep Women from developing like I ain't seen that before, but, trust me, it ain't pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...