Friday, January 17, 2020

Copying AB 5 Would Do More Harm than Good...

I feel like wanting to stump my Soapbox here if Copying AB 5 would do more harm than good. The intention of it is to guard Uber and Lyft and little else. What if you actually have to be freelance out of principle, convictions, beliefs or money?

Your already SOL or SOOL on Health Insurance, and it is a step above having to get money any old way, you just don't make money out of the Sandbox like Grey. That habit would be problematic, as in who is coming with you to the Marriott or Other High End Hotel or Airports. You can't have a Total Dog who is only about themselves or their Womanization mind you.

I am not a Political Guy and I'd work hard at that. There is nothing good to be achieved if your life is on the line or you have to defend Women. At least, for my Adult Life, I've felt there has been too many of time when we should be relaxing or enjoying life and instead, we'd be defending territory.

Other than actually having Alanis Morrisette have an All Time Top 10 Because of Jagged Little Pill, the Musical, I don't think we've fully scratched the surface of Album Runs. People like me would be hoppin' for CD Runs to just breakthrough like Billie doing Billie Jean Numbers on Vinyl, the last prior year Vinyl was the de facto base.

This is not about self-reference or making it expensive to go to work. We've made it a habit either to make it harder to go to work or make it a habit to get our own money like we are in Prison and neglect every one elses money. The first premiere of "Family Guy" would be at the end of this month and "Futurama" Series Premiere would be 8 Whole Weeks Later, in 1999, on the Same Day Texas Terry LaBonte had his Biggest Money Win.

I've veered off course in the midsection of this post, but, in seriousness, we couldn't just have Hollywood or Trucks outstrip my abilities to enjoy and not have to be a strongarm or worse. I feel the biggest things that matter are School Record and your relatives School Record and I'd certainly would have taken that 10 Times Worse than Life, Death, Taxes and Expecting the Texas Baseball Rangers to rack Championships like the Texas Longhorns.

To be equal parts frank and fair, we'd only want to be Florida in a Hurry instead of Kansas State. I don't feel happy that we'd love objects more than credibility, and CNN is 4 Months from 40 Years Old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...