Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Blog #1632: Consistency Goes Along With Character

I feel for the other two of my 1600 Blogs, 1632 and 1664, as full advances to Sports Rounds. I would find no joy or honor in why we'd have 1993 Rusty Wallace Stats, but no consistency. I am on a character bender at this point, because we'd grow up between Deadbeat Dad and Adopted Dad, but, not Child Development.

I would feel it would be a Poll Assault to put Northern Iowa in the Poll but not Michigan State. I feel like we are stuck either in Chicago Traffic or in a permanent 2 or 3 AM State of Mind, and we'd much rather have the Motorcycle Exit before layers of ordeal.

Women's Justice is Everyday, Self Advocacy is Everyday, and I feel like we'd have Adults who'd have no incentive to be Adults. I feel like the differences are succinct and people don't like Gambling Problems.

Consistency goes along with character. It is a Fire Hazard Period and I certainly can't feel any better.

It is not Harley Motorcycles or being more interested in proving your a Bad Dude, but, I do not find joy out of having to have a careless year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...