Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The National Championship of College Football XXI: 20 Crazy Overtimes!

I know that Last Summer, when I built my National Championship of College Football, I really wanted to test out how long Going 8 Overtimes or More would test the time table of these Games. And, without further ado, here is my National Championship of College Football.

16 Minnesota 14-2 14 8 0 8-30 7 7 8 8-60 8 8 8 8-92 8 8 8 8-124 3 11 11 0-149 14-3

11 Miami (OH) 11-5 16 0 7 7-30 7 7 8 8-60 8 8 8 8-92 8 8 8 8-124 3 11 11 11-166 12-5

To phrase the Stat Box, Playing 20 Overtimes just to satiate or test up the general public would become a relative novelty that would freeze out the record books. It would be like the Ice Bowl, where no amount of Physical Therapy, which was not readily available to us in 1968, would fix things.

And to realize, it would take 6 Games of Regulation Football in the Next Season to even act like your Full Strength. And that strength outage would be down at School as much as the Practice Barn. It wouldn't be like the Athletic Department would have True Protected Groups 1 as a Class, because they like their easiest at 101 and heaven forbid having Athletic Dorms and getting away with more than the general public, but, that would mean the focus would not hold water.

Miami (OH) is my 18th National Champion and Minnesota is my 17th National Runner-Up. My Regular Season Champions are Stuck at 16 and Minnesota-Duluth. Currently, even for Sports, these Clone Highs would be too much and it would be tiring to hear them down.

Coming up in the imminent horizon, I will have my Commissioner's Classic Slate, which I will broach having Key Gamedays in that future, and the Bonus Games, too. In that post or subseries of posts, I will bring out my National Championship of College Football XXII Post at that time.

Also, I have hit out having the Division 100, the Top 100 in Division I Football by having a 100-1 Ranking and the starting Line would be the Bonus Ranking from 1 for Conference Tournament to 256 for National Champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...