Saturday, January 18, 2020

Why not the Playoffs arrive at Cornell and Grinnell?

I get real salty and miserable about why Cornell still has not been in the Division III Playoffs, for nearly 50 Years of Playoff History, and that includes the 9-0 and Nowhere to Go 1992 that included the nascent of Mount Union's Run. I don't know how many true Division III Annuals from 1973 are still there, and still there without a Playoff Berth, but, I am sure having to count that field would be a field day.

Through my house, where I'd be the Playoff Guy, de facto, I would have argued with my family with Why I Hated Grinnell not having Football and wished they had Duke come to town instead. Speaking of Family, it would have been a vain argument to the Family who's still in Higher Learning had it been framed that way like Real Hip Hop, instead of Quarter Water or JJ Walker and Good Times.

I know Rhode Island is still salty as their River that the Playoffs haven't came there since 1985 and UConn's Rise only made it worse. They have to be salty and vinegar that Missouri State hog all the noise and the fun with ending a Southwest Era Playoff Hex, when National High School Giants grew out of the Bad Roads and Hidden Corner, but to aggravate them like Odell Sr. wanted to fill every seat in a Marshall-Permian Rematch in a Texas Memorial Stadium that was the Same Size as Texas Stadium, and every hard working Marshall Maverick feels mutual about that, they'd have the nerve to steal the River Styx before you'd even play "Lady of the Morning", they'd snatch Bobby Petrino on the Different Side of the Ozarks.

Hype or Empty Hype drive me off the handle and the spout. The nastiest Perfect Game ain't even Drinking Age, and David Cone being a bigger EAP than some of these problems, and that can't be erased.

This is not 2004 Oklahoma where'd their best Mouse Trap was the Best Recruiting Class in the USA and I knew then I hated those guys. This would be different like AI got charged instead of Kobe and there no love or respect from the Public.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...