Monday, January 6, 2020

Why Not the Seattle Supersonics Movement for True Expansion?

I feel I'd have to fix a very wrongful wrong in having the Seattle Supersonics and the Spirits of St. Louis for NBA Expansion. I would not want Seattle or St. Louis accept a Franchise Secondhand, and I'd feel the Family, the Family Show, the Charm in restoring the Movement of the Northwest Quadrant and the charm of restoring America's Inner City after the Gloria of the Blues Stanley Cup Run.

I have dedicated posts in the past, and it is difficult to just throw posts out unless they are something credible or something tangible. It would have to be at the level of Americana or an Americana Cycle, which both to me would have been The Offspring beating Michael Jackson, and all those guys having to be in the shadow of the Hollywood Sign their whole lives.

I would not get ripped on the Clippers, nor I would get ripped on the Thunder. I'd believe the Thunder would be relocated to a Non-Oklahoma City Owner and that would spin the wheel of True Expansion again. To think, this fall, you'd have a School History with the Oklahoma City Thunder, the pain of a School History without the Seattle SuperSonics and there being no real saving the day for the WNBA.

It would be less believable than Fifth Harmony rocking out the Iowa Field House just to call it "Worth It", because the academics would not be able to light their Hex Candles or cleanse the Locker Rooms of Olive Oil with so much energy to believe throwing blind at saving the league. The WNBA is not at a point where your adding clubs for what you lost. That cleanse is not sustainable and that would come back to bite you later.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...