Monday, January 20, 2020

Why Not Cincinnati Try Out NBA/ WNBA Expansion?

I feel like for as much Cincinnati is the Front Lawn for most of the Midwest, I feel like there has not been NBA Basketball Since 1970. I would want to see NBA Basketball in the River City, because I would sense there'd have to be reason to see NBA Basketball Players more than AAU Basketball Players.

AAU takes away a lot of good fundamentals and in a lot of the 1990's, before we have the Internet, for most of that decade, we'd know about who would have been in trouble with the law and most of these programs in Eastern Iowa where generally peaceful like the river. I feel like Cincinnati does not have a Strong Women's Sports Tradition and they'd have a terrible habit locking up Public Transit.

I'd know Great American and Paul Brown wouldn't make it a day past 30. We'd have to kick the infrastructure drive into Overdrive and before we'd know everything about everything, which is a gift and a curse, we'd know about Local Lore or Doing the Opposite of What Made People Upset.

I feel like for as much the Queen City gets amped up about "Their" Team and then "Their" Neighborhood, it feels like a fun house of incompletion like we tired, we old, and I'd feel like they'd need a Dome to Replace Everything like a Domed Olympic Stadium.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...