Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Last Richmond: I am happy for Jason Line Saying He Will Have a Farewell Tour

It bugged me as a fan that Cory Mac did not get a Last Richmond, because I don't think any of the Last Stops in Jason Line's Farewell Tour would be meaning more than the last, but, I really, really want him to get a Richmond Start.

Why Richmond? Richmond is always my favorite Minor League Sports City away from Home, and I would love, just for fun, to see a Jason Line vs. Stevie Fast Establishment War. We still have not gotten Mike Salinas to race in the New York/New Jersey, and tying The City and The City would be a Mother's Day Peloton Stretch that not even my Aunts want Parts Of.

I'd love to visit Richmond in person at some point, and I'd feel like in the tradition of Richmond Lasts, Ole 7 Time will climb the Mountain of Madness they'd call Richmond Raceway for the Last Time. But that is neither here or there.

When the Workday is Done, I would like to see the Jason Line/Richmond Angle get pumped up. Seriously. I am the only one putting these posts out, and I'd feel like they'd act as if the King was racing.

There is not a Minnesota State Fair Speedway, and to top it off, Brainerd is Jason Line's Home Territory. I'd feel Richmond would have everything to do with everything, like we should clinch the Cup and XFinity Series Championship at Richmond.

I don't know if anyone else is scratching posts at this time, nor are they going to scratch posts on the Roadmap (Or Not) to NASCAR Heat 5, as the Word on the Street is we'd need all time great things, like if Jason Line would make The Pro Celebrity Race and Saturday Night Live.

(The Pro Celebrity Race is in the Shop and Will Be in the Shop, and I don't know if Jason Line and his NHRA Rivals would make a Great Saturday Night Live Episode, Greater than the 24 Did.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...