Thursday, January 16, 2020

Sunset to 1950 II: What if Dallas Carter Got Focused?

I feel like this will shake my Fellow Americans, and I wonder what if Dallas Carter got Focused and kept their State Championship Trophy for History instead of looting the treasure? The Dirty Harry of High School Football rising like a Red, Light Blue, and Green Monster Colored Nightmare to most Americans would not be something people want to think about.

I'd feel instead, I'd want to see Dallas Carter play harder than their Suburban Counterparts, which ran and hid deep with the Valley Ranch mentality. And, win harder and not just be circled like the Poster Children of the Prison Pipeline, which South Dallas is not proud of, and they are still unfairly stamped with.

I don't want to twist the arm of a reckoning, but, we'd have to deal with the Car Wreckage one way or another, even if all wrecks are real. I don't know if a Wear 'Em Out Replay of the Duncanville Game in 1988 with the Majority of the Real Guys would fly without having to press into caricature or elder abuse slams.

I feel like the wins would be the Easy Part and instead of a beacon, you'd have a 25 Month Rental of something that should have been forever, which you'd have to ask Odell Sr. and those guys at Marshall about, which they'd have the toughest Amateur Home Field in the USA.

If it was anything like the Duncanville-Carter Game for the District Gold, it would be at AT and T Stadium in front of a National Television Audience on Network TV on Friday Night. Think all about it. All my bus drivers that I'd expect respect would know the rules of the road like my Male Elders, and know when to fix their vehicles. It is not all about all that, but, instead, if I couldn't book my Hotel and Restaurant Reservations, or Dance where its So Dark and Menacing instead of the Stars, heaven beside me, I'd at least get the Game on My TV and call it an event.

The University would not be about twisting arms like Garlits and Prudhomme and they far above that. But, I'd want to see the vibe be everything like Boom Boxes and the Football matching the Band Scene, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...