Thursday, January 23, 2020

I wouldn't have Peyton or Eli Manning in the NFL This Fall

What Antonio Brown does not realize is he'd cause a Worse Change to the NFL than what we missed over Vietnam. This would not be another O-mail about something you don't want. This is not about Comebacks, or the School Band blaring Fabolous when your the one down by 3 Touchdowns.

I don't think Tom Brady earned his 77 and even if he did, I would rather him stay New England before being someone else. While we on this, I would say if Phillip Rivers was traded anywhere, he'd be a Buccaneer to avoid being Jameis.

This is a nerve not seeing Peyton or Eli Manning be part of our Fall Sunday Mornings Since 1997. My first real Peyton Manning Story Nationally would be how he nearly came back against Florida in 1994 and that made Tennessee more of a National Fan Base and the other SEC Schools have a National Fan Base in the Process.

Peyton Manning has always been media-specialized and it is a big part of my adult life seeing Peyton or Eli Manning in High School, College or Professional Football, or better than that, my school days. Believing Peyton was jerked out of a Heisman in 1997 and I still hadn't looked at John Saunders the same since, even in passing, and I even told 3 of My Faculty and a couple different Parents Peyton Manning would be in the NFL the Summer Before his Sophomore Year.

I would feel my 2nd, 3rd and 4th Regrets are why Peyton Manning did need Tony Dungy to get anywhere, Why the Roadblock Edgerrin James didn't get a Super Bowl Ring on his Own and Edge being cause of scorn in Tucson, not even 2 Years after the Golden Basket in the Final 4 that kept Pitino from 3 in a Row and why they didn't Favre Andrew Luck over?

My best Eli tale was getting his Autograph after Super Bowl XLII. I know we changed more than 1970's Jerry Seinfeld or 1980's Friends New York Combined, but the constant besides Death and Taxes is having Peyton or Eli Manning in the NFL.

I was unsecretly wanting Peyton Manning and Derek Jeter's Hall of Fames this 3rd Quarter, but, I was proven wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...