Friday, January 10, 2020

Why Not South Georgia Motorsports Park in the Mello Yello Series?

I would like to see South Georgia Motorsports Park in the Mello Yello Series because I love to see them make a Mello Yello All Star Race or a Supernational at a Later Time and Place. If it was Stevie Fast Jackson vs. Greg Anderson, the Establishment would side with Greg Anderson. If it was Stevie Fast Jackson vs. Steve Torrence, it would be Evans vs. Killeen.

I know Steve Torrence has his Fun Metalling Out Top Fuel, but, I'd do feel why not South Georgia for Mello Yello? It is not necessarily an all new venue, but, extending it to a full 1/2 Mile would put it over the top.

It would be fun to see something like a Super National or a Mello Yello All Star Race. I would get my thrill out of a latter day Funny Car 64 where no one else would have a chance to say anything other than bragging rights.

What I would see amid a lot of things, would be a Big Bud or Traxxas Revival taking Color in South Georgia and it would not just be a crisis management decoy. I would met out 4 Different Potential National Events on this Blog Post Already as my 1581st Blog Post, being the DEI 1-2-3 that never happened at any point of those 8 years of that DEI Superteam, and 1583rd Blog Post, being the Almost 1-2-3 that should have happened that later changed Motorsports Forever, along with my 1600th Blog Post and my 1601st Blog Post Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...