Monday, January 20, 2020

Why not Pleasant Surprises instead of Surprise Albums?

This Surprise Album nonsense needs to stop and stop now! People buy good albums, they save their hard earned money and they'd anticipate good albums. Even for Mr. Mathers, I feel like glorifying real wounds in our Communities in different ways is below and beneath him. I'd know he'd be the commissioner of this No Piracy Nonsense, but, I would not mind recording a song or an album on my travel route and deciding for myself it was worth my money or not.

What I do feel assaulted with is these Surprise Radiohead Mentality where the only thing is to keep recording, and that is Bieber's Bad Habit is to record mindlessly to get back at the Sweetest Fort Worth. He has to be worse than what some of my aunts is and he is not even 30 Years Old.

It has to lend me the road to the album would be felt outside of that room, too. If we decided, let's release nothing but Inner City Waterloo Albums for the World, I would be a Ninja for checking and rechecking quality and not letting cats just play telephone on my watch, unless we lost Dale Jr. .

Nobody seems to be making money on the music industry and that is why all these games are enabled like Danny Bonaduce never left.

When I'd see the Illusion, I'd think when the Fugees never came up to Air in "Ready or Not" when later, I found out they had to need Parris Island Boot Camp to keep that from happening or when people thought Jay Z and Beyonce was arrested in 03 Bonnie and Clyde, but, we never got Part II without circuiting Crazy In Love.

I can't take Cons and Fillers like we down to Babies leading. Babies always are their elders School or Family Records and we couldn't run home from that. It toxic and we still ain't repaid the Wild West for Evolve. We still ain't figured our emotions and we should be building and not being Hippos about the Red Hot Summer. I ain't want to be crucified and I'd rather have Marion to Atlantic City rebuilds like it was the 1975 Superdome and the Astrodome.

I mean, I'd roll character like the Caucuses where dented beyond repair and that changed our President. I ain't see Des Moines Roosevelt roll balls like Waukee and if the 1st was true, I'd book my Hotel just for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...