Saturday, January 18, 2020

Why not actually act on a Stadium Sprint Car Series?

I feel like it should have been time a while ago to have properly spoken about a Stadium Sprint Car Series. I would admit with DuQuion and St. Louis being the other active Indoor Sprint Car Classics, it is not like Tulsa is on its lonesome.

But, I have noticed, especially when it was chilly up here in Eastern Iowa, why is it there is no Indoor Sprint Car Series? Most times, we would need things to keep from absolutely, positively going off due to Cabin Fever.

I would find that there is no shortage of Indoor or Domed Stadiums to have a formal World of Outlaws styled circuit in North America. But, it is not all about Domes and Arenas.

I'd find in some extent, having to have space to sell stuff safely and soundly would be crucial. In the end, the Expo Center would be spacious, but, not spacious enough for Car after Car.

I would sense in this Double Post, if the Chili Bowl was at BOK Center, you'd have safer everything. But, it would carve a hole into Standings Season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...