Monday, January 27, 2020

The High Desert is Throwing Copper Over Anything But Live Racing!

I feel like as a Drag Racing Fan, I would admit the High Desert is Throwing Copper over Anything But Live Racing! I appreciate the Racing to Racing Ethic of Steve Torrence and him outmetaling his Big Budget Archrivals, but, I would appreciate a few key fixes...

1. I feel Fox/Fox Sports 1/Fox Sports West arrangement is losing its edge. Other than lending to Empire Worthy Numbers, but, the Emperors are Not All Aware that Presentation needs to be elevated, if not accelerated.

2. While we are on Coverage, I would want to see Double Points be Reserved for Indianapolis, because everyone is there, and along that way, save the Mello Yello Series for the Monday Night Lights of Labor Day. I don't know if the sponsors would be behind this, but, I wouldn't want to Harrumph my Way into the Short Week.

3. Speaking on Coverage, I would want to see Baton Rouge, Memphis and New York/New Jersey on the Job Again in the Mello Yello Series. Even though I have said in the past about Winston Cup Worthy Slates, but, you'd need enough sponsors who are willing to make it such a slate.

4. It is improbable to replace some of the best teams in sports and I don't expect it. I would expect having to see key focuses be brought to the forefront.

5. While we are on Emperors, we'd have to know who's going to be in the Series and On Tour much sooner than 10 Days before We Land in Southern California.

6. I would feel Publishing needs to be brought up. Having a Member Track to Pomona Video Game would be a Mother's Day Peloton Ask for Certain Tracks and Their Fans that do not want the extra ordeal of licensing, but, it would be necessary. I don't know if the NHRA is going to Sign Off on iRacing, but, iRacing has to lend us Confidence it could survive its Teenage Years Unscathed.

7. Publishing would include wanting to see Greg Anderson take on Stevie Fast Jackson. I feel like that publishing would have to be an everyone topic, especially that for the kids and people that are here.

8. While we are on Publishing, I would want to see Kyle Larson vs. Steve Torrence. I feel like I am on a Rant about Publishing because I don't see a lot of it out there.

9. The Media Core of the NHRA is Painfully Small. It doesn't help when you'd have plenty of fans, but, never plenty of legwork to be had.

10. I would feel like the Copper Toss would be legit about having All Star Races.

11. Live Racing would be Racing to the Quartermile, No Exceptions!

12. Publishing would have to include People Who Want to Be There!

13. Emperors would have to check who is not on Reality TV or has legal problems that would lid their licensing.

14. I feel like let's not base our lives on Dale Jr's Availability.

15. Characters do not substitute for All Time Greats at School.

16. No, Practice School does not count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...