Thursday, October 14, 2021

Actual Space and Taras and Monicas

 I feel that one of the things that needs to end is Skyscrapers and Spaceships that look like Someone's Manhood. I feel Amazon really pisses me off with having Rocketships that look like Austin Powers and I could not stand that!

Speaking of actual Space, lest we forget, that it would be the Birthday of my First Love and Molly Rae back Home, and the Posthumous Birthdays of The Late Taylor Behl and the The Tragic Late George Floyd, too. I don't want to give too much, because nobody asks to be on my Blog and I got yelled at over having a Shoutout Once.

The swirl of Feminism, Women's Justice and Doing the Right Thing has been a Swirl on my Life like being hit by 10 Freight Trains in a Row. I'd even wanted to be a Better Brother In Law and Uncle to the Point I'd wanted Sisters In Law (No Joke) Badly and in the Worst Kind of Way so that My Nephews and Nieces I would have had had a Good Uncle.

I take Dad's Rights Personal as in "You Should Have Thought of That When You Had the Chance!" and I am not a Father or Husband. That would be the trick Most Men leave behind in being a Great Father and a Husband, not just a Father and a Husband.

The reality is we'd have to Trust the Expulsion Process and that would be before the Taras and Monicas would come back and they will. I would appreciate 20's and Trying to Pay Rent before being Overexposed Ever Again, especially if it is Bad Management like Christina Aguilera which limits touring and recording, or being freed up of Bad Management like Britney Spears and running into Michael Jackson or Jerry Garcia Problems trying to tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...