Friday, October 8, 2021

Letting Bobby LaBonte Down!

 I feel that for as much attention as Bubba Wallace's Victory is getting and having became one of three Modern Era Winners who's only win is a Rain Shortened Race, I feel this proves pissing off Bobby LaBonte is proving Michael Jordan is not doing Car Guy Moves.

I'd love to see the Win because of the Homecoming of the McDonald's Sponsorship to Victory Lane for the first time since Jim Yates, Cory McClenathan, Cruz Pedregon and Tony Kanaan, but, it hits home that Decorum tells me its Real like K-Ci and Jo-Jo and this is not really a good image.

I am thinking it is a Landmark, and not having to be introduced to the 9 Days After JFK Tale on RPM 2 Night, and I feel that it is not a Brad Keselowski or Jeb Burton Day. The fact it is a Cup Series Dre Day is more than a "Mess Around and Get a Triple Double".

I am not interested in that, and I'd rather be a Ragin' Bull instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...