Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Would Preempting the Houston Aeros Revival Be Worth It?

 I feel with the only thing normal around the NHL is the ESPN Money coming back like your Show was Preempted for Iowa and Iowa State. Speaking of normal, I wish that Mr. Bettman had a Heart to keep the Arizona Coyotes from ruining and beating up and down our Summer.

I feel that True Expansion and Pro Rel System would be a Future Death and Taxes Scenario. It is dangerous to leave the Coyotes flailing in what little Phoenix Wind there is.

I would feel that the Death and Taxes Arguments are Tiresome, and I'd rather have the 99 Back on Character Grounds. No one wants to list a Winter Classic and or All Star Game at Phoenix, and Expansion has been based off the Coyotes.

The problem with Pay As You Go is they want Money Out of You that Instant. I feel that is a Terror of a Problem, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...