Sunday, October 31, 2021

Mr. X Unit

 I feel "Treehouse of Horror" works the best when you'd fear Bus Rides or School Lunch (Thankfully, not in the Same Year) and not being taken Seriously Enough in Either. Or, Mayor Quimby quoting "These Dolphins Can't Keep Us From Living and Scoring" in Treehouse of Horror XI.

I feel that I would be let down with the Treehouse of Horror and I would pin the tail on My Favorite Simpsons Episode, "The Computer that Wore Menace Shoes". I feel we have gotten things wrong and lost our way like Louisville.

I wouldn't do a Nobel Peace Prize like I would have been giving my name to SMU Mustangs Football's Head Coaches Position to convince people to stay. I feel that I would actually want actual David Allan Coe actually shake the Energy like we need the Tara or the Monica and for more felicitous reasons.

Speaking of Felicitous, I never want to wonder about St. Louis being Back in the NFL or the San Diego Chargers being back ever again because I've seen St. Louis Back and I still am not happy that they lost to New England that Super Bowl.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...