Monday, October 4, 2021

Why Not a Stock Car Equal to Pro Mod?

 I feel why not a Stock Car Equal to Pro Mod because I would want to see not necessarily a Rockford Rules, Hobby Stock or Goody's Dash Series, but, I would want to make it a Concept Stock Car Series.

The least I could dream up is having a Early 1990's Nescafe Pontiac with a 1996 Pontiac Wide Track Grand Prix or a Miller Genuine Draft Midnight Pontiac Grand Prix Paint with a 1996 Pontiac Wide Track Grand Prix among others.

I would feel a lot of it would be relationships and not just cars. I'd rather go all the way in and have a 1990's Paint Scheme on a 1970's Car and I'd want to see Derrike Cope's Purolator Car Paint on a 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo or The Tide Ride Wind Back Up on a 1995 Chevrolet Monte Carlo.

It would be a Stock Car Equal to Hocus Pocus, and it would be like changing a Miata to a Shelby, and Shelby People are notorious like Ball Hawks for knowing what is and isn't their build. I'd rather play NASCAR Heat for real and I'd want to play with Real Trans Am Cars, like Pontiac Firebirds and Mid 1990's Ford Mustangs among others.

It would be the bridge of the Homer Simpson "Fear of Flying" Tangent except my Mom actually has a Fear of Flying and my Dad doesn't want to be away from home long periods of time, and I'd rather play with cars for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...