Saturday, October 16, 2021

We'd have to develop a Modified Grand National at Some Point

 I don't think hardened Modified Fans want to see More Series, but, I doubt having a Modified Grand National will happen in 2022. The signature series has had Owners Sell their Trucks and All, which is sacrilege, and had an Owner Suddenly Pass Away after Ryan Preece won Richmond.

Currently, the State of the Modifieds is Going, Going, and All Gone. I have not been to the Northeast or New England and I would not want to infringe, but, there'd have to be a Gateway Series between the Whelen Modified and SK Modifieds.

I don't think the Arutes or NASCAR wants to budge, and you can't flange these Cars like the Late Models, and having a Series Full of Raw Modified and Racing Rookies would make No Sense. But, this is a 1st World Crisis that Makes No Sense and I would think the things that would light up ESPN's Lamp would be reviving the Hartford Whalers, Quebec Nordiques and Putting Series Modifed Numbers.

A lot of ESPN's Energy is Tired and Defensive at this Time, and I'd rather see a "Stick to Sports" or a Meat and Potatoes Sports Ethics. I don't mind the Inclusion, but, I feel that the Outsmarting the Cops Business is Out of Control.

I don't know if these Modified Markets want Mailbox $ on the Frontchannel, but, they can't Overrule the Locals like Your Honor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...