Friday, October 22, 2021

Have You Forgotten? The USGP Triple Crown Was a Disaster!

 I feel that Formula One Party Fans have forgotten that the USGP Triple Crown in 1984 was a Disaster. And that is a crime on its own. I feel Austin was never going to be Watkins Glen, and Miami Officials are livid that their Grand Prix is not in Miami but instead Miami Gardens.

I feel that the USGP Series has been mismanaged since Watkins Glen and if it was not for Michelin, it would have been easier to believe the USGP in Indianapolis. I feel that I would take the USGP's Success Seriously Enough to throw Seattle or Atlanta Motor Speedway into the Formula One Scene.

The tirade of the USGP is painful and I feel either no one wants to listen, or is apathetic to the True Costs, which both are neither good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...