Sunday, October 17, 2021

I Do Not Condone Tennessee Losing It Against Lane Kiffin

 It is not Tennessee losing it against Lane Kiffin, but, it is how Tennessee lost it to Lane Kiffin that makes me mad. I would feel Tennessee is tipping between Prove It and Just Lose It Time.

I find that it is a program littered in dysfunction and anger. If Lane Kiffin stayed, either Tennessee or the NCAA would have Fired Him. Instead of Championship Football, it is Championship Goons that are ruining the Great State of Tennessee.

I'd know people are going to have Opinions, but, this is The Capital of Academics in the Southland your dragging! Speaking of dragging, I can't take having the Batman Beyond Energy that is eating East Tennessee up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...