Tuesday, October 19, 2021

No, Amazon is Not On Strike!

 I feel Tony Khan has a Bad, Bad Habit of Pouncing Too Quickly like a Cat and Regretting it Later. This would mean Amazon is Not on Strike, but that would be too close to the Brand on the Farm Report.

I don't see Kids wearing In House Hero Shirts and Reenacting The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin in the Lunchline. I haven't been in School since the Week before I turned 20,  but that is another story.

This is the 1st True "Put Up or Shut Up" Season of a Rival Pro Wrestling Promotion Since 1999-2000, and the 1st Two where COVID and Daily's Place Related.

I would not put up with just finding the Ice Cream Man and the Meat Counter duking it out, and If Supersonics Unite left Tomorrow, we'd be in a World of Hurt.

I don't think we'd have a Fight at Big Ol' Fish and USC Football's Muse's Place, because She'd be more Peace, Love, and Rock and Roll. To be frank, Feminism would replace the Rock and Roll, which would taste worse than Vinegar to those who didn't live it.

Things Girls Don't Want to Change is Their Girls or Their Home, and that would be No Alternative Fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...