Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Ain't No Other Woman?

 If you twisted Christina Aguliera's "Ain't No Other Man" to "Ain't No Other Woman", you will start fights and not in a Good Way. It is dangerous and out of control that we are both Hungry and Not Focused.

I feel that I would not make my Nurses happy in Pray-Starving, but that cleansing would be necessary as we'd have to move Goodell out of the way just to encourage the San Diego Chargers Revival and St. Louis for Expansion, along with a Couple of Other Teams. What I have known already is Dan Snyder is Awkward and Inappropriate like Cartman and Jim Irsay has a Leo Rep.

Pop Culture to me would be personal, even though I am not the Father or the Husband. But, I am not Hooking my Hard Earned Money to Divorcees and we'd need to Support Spinsters and Divorcees. It would be a take, but, you would hate the World of Medicine worse than you would hate Russia.

I don't want Cartman or Butters! I'd want True Luxury! I would hate Doctors, Lawyers and Politicians even now, but, I'd rather have Cures more than Weird Men with Date Rape Drugs taking all my Better Ladies.

I'd be disjointed and that would be why I would not make money on these posts and if that where the case, constant pressure would just make things worse. If it was left to Beaver, we'd be in even worse trouble than we are already. I don't think Wack Jobs would change Wack Jobs Behaviors, other than make their behavior worse than it is already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...