Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Fall of Kamp Krusty!

 I do not take any joy or pride in Michael Annett's Retirement from Full Season Racing as I have gotten farther and farther away from School, and the 3rd of my Edna K, Principal Skinner and Krusty the Klown have retired.

I feel that instead of Breaking News breaking a Yoga Special, which would be ironic and iconic because of The Simpsons "Kamp Krusty" Episode, it hits differently. No, it slaps differently!

I don't take the Loss of Kamp Krusty well, and I doubt the Home of the Kamp Krusty, Iowa Speedway, has XFinity on their Slate again. I'd feel like Kamp Krusty will miss the Home of the Simpsons in Portland, and none of them would want to be talked their Ear off over The Simpsons.

Actually, this would be refiled under "Actually Missing" and this would be in the Three Stooges Ward of 2021. (Also a Simpsons Reference and How We 1st Got Dr. Julius Hibbert).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...