Friday, October 15, 2021

Snyder's Backdraft!

 I feel that we'd dig into the Oft Repeated 1990's Backdraft Well, but, in Old DC, having to try to quell Snyder's Inferno with Snyder's Backdraft has not gone over smoothly. It is not a Backfire, it is a Backdraft!

The matters have not been helped at all. There is nothing that will stop Beth Wilkinson, and that is an Understatement.

I would think that the Drafts and Redrafts would make this Inferno Worse. 

I don't enjoy having to bring up how bad the Past Tense Redskins has broken things badly, and I feel even their One Hero in the Post Prime Gibbs Years has been Broken in Death and not healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...