Sunday, October 17, 2021

Stale and Unfocused Is Not A Good Combination

 I feel Stale and Unfocused is a Not a Good Combination and Kyle Larson being a 10 Winner would not be the most welcome thing. What is not so Sweet and Charming is we have not have an All New Build Venue since Chicagoland, which since has been decommissioned.

I would want to see a Good Single Sponsor Again and I wish that the Series would have a Refocus again. I would want to see Honda and Dodge in and Back In the Sport. I don't think the Rovals (Indianapolis or Charlotte) or Dirt Bristol would be working in 2023.

I would want the Food City 500, Brickyard 400 and Carolina 500 back again. I feel with MotoGP, Austin has the Writing the Wall and I would look at Road Courses differently. I doubt the Next Sponsor wants to keep the Chase and I'd think Road America, Watkins Glen, and Sears Point would be in the Fall as a deterrent to Rovals.

I would think Nashville Fairgrounds and North Wilkesboro would likely push the Short Track Tally along with a Redone Fontana into 9. I would want to see the Short/Dirt Track Tally be pushed beyond 6 in Points Paying and I'd think the biggest thing is wanting to tie the Polesitters into the All Star Race, if we are not going to restart Qualifying Formally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...