Wednesday, October 27, 2021

We Don't Need Reminders of the Danbury Trashers

 I feel in many different UHL and Pro Hockey Towns, we don't need reminders of the Danbury Trashers. Especially when UHL Lore was pock marked by the Quad City Mallards-Flint Generals Wars. I really, really wanted to make with the Iowa Heartlanders, wanted to market to Women and Women's Clothing Stores, because I'd love Sports more than Women's Shopping with my Mom, Aunts, Grandmas, Mom's Friends and even my Mom's Friends Daughter Crissie and my Cousins, but, I'd feel like having to stop the 10 Runaway Beer Trains from going in a Row.

The thing Women do not want is Men who need to remind them of their Mom. A lot of wanting to name the Heartlanders was wanting to tie the Arena Name (Coralville) and the Global Community (Globals) with a Red, White and Blue Tri-Ribbon, but, it would have been the Carmen San Diego of Hockey Teams.

I'd really, really think more of wanting Hockey History than anything, and wanting to not necessarily use T and A or other Provocative Means to Sell Tickets and Merchandise. I'd really, really want Houston Aeros and Atlanta back and how we'd get them back is the Hockey Hall of Fame.

You can't do that arguing with the Lunch Ladies Salisbury Steak is not Real Steak (Welcome Freshmen) and if there are too many Moms on the Job, you'd have to ask for Your Mom. I feel most of the Frat Boys only want to play with the Beer Trucks instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...