Thursday, October 28, 2021

Why on Earth We are Reenacting More China Snydromes than Homer Simpson?

 For starters, Why on Earth are We Reenacting More China Snydromes than Homer Simpson? I feel madder than a Wet Hen Sports are NOT Everything, even though I'd want to be on my Gary Gaines, but, instead, I want to be on my Gable or Branstad.

I feel that China Snydromes would bring your Family and Family Name Shame, so why are we dancing Violently with them? I feel very hurt that for Starters, I would want a Cold Hard Pugilist be Enforcer more on my Hockey Team than a 120 Goal Scorer for Fun, but, that would deter the Women's Community.

This would make a very Interesting Treehouse of Horror/Standalone Simpsons Episode Arc. The problem is the Writers and Animators would be Held Down by a Massive Workload. 

I would have petitioned Canton to bring back the Houston Oilers. I feel that Cal McNair has Football Ownership all Wrong and it is getting very tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...