Thursday, October 21, 2021

Women's Justice and School Security Go Hand In Hand

 I feel as if I am a Mountain Lion as opposed to Garfield the Cat that Women's Justice and School Security go Hand In Hand. I would say that out of experience, and Injustices to Women cut out School Security.

My state, or my part of Iowa, Eastern Iowa should be better behaved than that. I would feel livid that people that need diplomas don't get diplomas, too.

The reality is we are crossing over from Race, Sex and Gay Baiting to Race, Sex and Gay Norming and I was not aware of Race Norming until the NFL Lawsuit brought that up.

That is not good and we'd have more and worse costs than just belonging to something positive. Teen Pregnancies and Underage Drinking do actually go Hand in Hand.

The dangerous thing would be learning off our Friends and Relatives and not in a Good Way. Emotions would explode louder than Oklahoma and that would not be pretty.

National Parks and Museums are Education, too, and we can't take the Privilege of Education to those who'd actually want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...