Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Butters Still is Throwing Grease on Old DC

 Butters, or Bruce Allen is Still Throwing Grease on Old DC, making a Towering Inferno Worse. Butters and Cartman, or Dan Snyder, can and will do the Throwing Grease Habit on a Fire like it was Heroin.

When I see Old DC, I should see Men of Honor. Instead, I keep seeing Shame Rain like Acid Rain.

The ironic quip in South Park's "Go Fund Yourself" is Butters didn't want to get hurt. Butters, coincidentally, is about hurting people and he knows it.

The irony is South Park lives Rent Free in Everyone in the City of Washington DC. M and T and Jack Kent Cooke are almost virtually in the Same Neighborhood, and the Shells of RFK and Baltimore Memorial always where talked about in closeness for years.

I am not hungry for Grease or Junk. Actually, I am hungry and hurting for leadership. A lot of people are.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...