Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Losing NORC would Blend Sim Racing and Auto Racing

 I am shocked that NORC will fold up Shop after the NORCTONA 500, but, the reality hurts and that reality includes the Blend the Sim Racing and Auto Racing. It would be Radioactive in this Maad City and I am mad that NORC's Owner elected to close shop.

If I was serious to take Sim Racing on the Road, I would be intentional to find people who'd be good with International Airports and True Luxury Hotels. There'd be fans who'd hate it worse than Daycare, but, not everyone can have jobs restoring Chevy Trucks.

I really think that a lot of the bad habits in Sim Racing have come from NORC, and that includes from off the Simulator. We don't want anyone to learn how to drive from Grand Theft Auto, which is more interested in reskinning GTA V than putting out a Serious GTA VI and wanting to drive from Sim Racing.

The problem is the Real World is a lot deeper than Sim Racing. I am not a Fan of Everything NORC does, but, I want Professionalism, McDonald's Cars Every Week, Target Cars Every Week, Hondas, Mopars, and Pontiacs.

Reality Hurts and Friends can't always save you from Rachel's Baby. If there was a Friends Mistake I'd had to redo, is ending it at Rachel's Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is Barstool Responsible For the Decline in Sports Radio?

 I'd feel that Barstool Sports and its trashy ilk are Responsible for a Decline in Sports Radio. It takes the Shock Jock Mentality of th...